A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe......


     Here are three more listings in my Nursery Rhyme Series using those adorable papers from Debbie Mumm.  I do have a few more of the papers and may be doing the remaining layouts to finish them off...

     This has already turned out to be a very busy week and it is only Sunday, the week hasn't even begun!  Alexis woke up with a fever of 101, Caitlin has a birthday party to go to today (don't know where I have to take her yet), and of course Brian is away on business.  He had an early flight out this morning to Florida - on a Sunday mind you - and won't be back until Tuesday night.  It never fails that when he leaves things always happen.  :(  

     I just put in another HUGE prima order with Michelle's Scrapbooking.  Oh boy do I love primas.  I think 90% of my entire scrapbooking budget goes to primas.  I will be in prima heaven in about 3 weeks!  Maybe I'll post a picture when they come in!  :)

     Here is to hoping for a better tomorrow.......




No comments: