A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Monday, June 21, 2010

Teachers gift

Teachers gift ideas are always a little hard for me. I try to give them something a little different, yet something they can really use. This year, Alexis's teacher LOVED bears. How perfect for me, but what to do, what to do? I thought about it for awhile and came up with this note book - what better for a teacher right? :) This was one of those with the fabric binding covering the spiral and a sturdy plastic cover. It also had a piece of elastic sewn into the binding for a pen! So I cut the backing piece of paper to the correct size of the note book and added my little bear holding a pencil and a couple of school books on the side with an apple on top. I LOVED the way it turned out and her teacher was happy to receive it! :)

No comments: