A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tonights listings.......

Boy, this week went by way too fast! I did manage to catch up on the things that needed to be done around the house but have fallen a little behind on my orders. Sorry. :( I wanted to post a few quick peeks at my listings for tonight. I am especially happy with the little girl dress up layout. I love to do princess or dress up layouts because of Alexis. She loves to playing dress up and has tons of little princess dresses, what better inspiration than your own little princess! I tore the little bear without any pattern and she is tiny! She measures about 2 inches tall and 1 1/2 inch wide...

I also created a new gingerbread man for this Christmas. I wanted one with a little more personality then the ones that I have done in the past. It worked so well with the Heide Grace Papers.

Well I am off to finish up my photo's and auctions. Oh and check back later this week, I have some great ideas brewing in my head for some adorable Christmas cards.




No comments: