A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

PAPER PIECING PATTERN CD VOLUME 3

YIPEE!!!!!  I finally finished my 3rd pattern CD.....  I had recently gotten a Mac and just couldn't figure out how to put it together.  Well after some long trials, it is finally done!!  I have to say, I am rather proud of the piecings offered on this CD.  On this CD you will find:


~ Basic paper piecing directions
~ An explanation on how to make the best use of your pattern
~ A list of my favorite piecing supplies
~ Tips and Tricks for paper piecing on each pattern page
~ Full size pictures of the animals piecings
~ David Dog
~ Caitlin Cat
~ Dotty Dolphin
~ Bella Bunny
~ Casey Chick
~ Willy Wolf
~ Florence Flamingo
~ Philimena Flamingo
~ Frances Frog
~ Lucy Lamb
~ Penny Penguin
~ Cap and bow for the Frances Frog
~ Palm tree
~ and Layout ideas


  You can find these CD's on Ebay, Etsy and BTDL's Boutique.  All links are on the left side bar.  :)

  I do have ideas for future CD's.  One of which will be a Princess Pattern CD that will have a pattern for a castle, carriage, tree's and a horse or unicorn.  :)



No comments: