A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Preview of tonights listings

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted last.  I have been more than busy.  My son is going to the prom (YIKES!), I got bronchitis, and of course Easter planning.  I do want to thank everyone who purchased my 3rd CD and making it a success!  I really do want to sit down and get a much more detailed CD together with some of my larger piecings on them. Unfortunately, I don't make a pattern as I am creating my piecings so I will have to start from scratch.  
I started listing my Mother Goose piecings on ebay, etsy and our BTDL Webstore.  I am thrilled with the response.  Filling orders have been a challenge but I am always up for a challenge!  :)

Here is a preview of a couple of my listings for tonight.  :)







No comments: