A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sneak Peek - Tonights Listings

It feels great to finally be caught up and blogging again.  :)  Here is a sneak peek into what I will be listing tonight on ebay.  I know that we are way to early to be listing Fall layouts, BUT have you seen the newest stack from Debbie Mumm?!  Oh My Goodness!!!  I just couldn't wait to use these papers.  I did limit myself to just one Fall layout.  Don't really know how I did that!  I also found the most adorable papers from Doodlebug and just couldn't resist doing another tea pot layout.  I made this one to look like a decorated cake sitting on a cake plate.  :)  I know that I do tons of pastel layouts, but I really do love working with pastels!  :)  :)  I also wanted to another Disney layout and set out to find something "original".  I came up with the Main Street Trolley, this is my rendition.  

The Pixie Cottage has opened up a great new line of stamps.  I missed the first call for designers but this time, I AM NOT GOING TO MISS IT!  I sat down last night to draw out a couple of my favorite piecings.  I am keeping my fingers crossed!  :)




No comments: