A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let it snow........

Well we are in the middle of a winter storm..... What does that mean for us? 10 to 20 inches of snow! We might actually get more, we were at 10 inches by 6pm this afternoon. We are expecting another round of snow tonight through the afternoon tomorrow that should double what we already have on the ground! The children got a snow day and may have one more tomorrow. We live in Colorado so snow days are NOT a norm - snow is, days off not so much. Even the snow delays are only an hour. So that they even got a snow day was a surprise.... When I woke my daughter Cat this morning to tell her that they had a snow day she told me, "Is that a school snow day or a mom snow day?". Okay being from Hawaii, one inch should constitute a snow day and I HATE to drive in it so I give them way more snow days then the school district does. :) Here are a couple of pictures that I took today and will take more tomorrow to show how much more we got.



Can you even see Tyler's car in this picture? I took it from my office window. :)

2 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW!!! It's so pretty to look at from here!!!!! :o) Glad that is you and NOT me girlfriend. Mom sent me pictures on her phone today and Utah looks just like that. I am so glad I left there on Sunday. hee hee hee......
hugs, janiel

DeeDee said...

Should I mention it was 80 degrees here today? :)