A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Pixie Cottage stamps

A few days back, I announced that I was going to be one of the new illustrators at The Pixie Cottage. What an exciting new adventure. This morning, I got a note from Jan of Scrappy Jan Designs letting me know that she has used one of my stamps and to view her card! She did such gorgeous job! Jan really has a way of putting papers and colors together like no one I know! Here is a link to her blog:
SCRAPPY JAN DESIGNS"

Also this morning, I get an email from Michelle of The Pixie Cottage letting me know that she has announced me as one of her new illustrators and a sneak peek of some of my new designs that she will be releasing!
Here is a link to The Pixie Cottage blog:

The stamps will be available for preorder at the end of this month with stamps arriving at the end of November at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More......

No comments: