A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

This weeks listings......

I seriously can't believe just how fast this year has gone by! I guess that is what happens when you keep yourself super busy. :)

I had a great time doing this weeks layouts! Who wouldn't LOVE working with glitter and I used a good deal of it this week! I get a variety of questions regarding the amount of time that it takes me to do a layout. I normally work on ebays listings Monday thru Wednesday, and spend Thursdays and Fridays doing special orders. It normally takes me around 4 hours to do one layout. The Christmas Caroling and the Santa's sleigh this week took over six hours each! I sometimes, get wrapped up in making the piecings and before I realize it, hours have flown by.

Hope that everyone is getting their shopping done! :)




1 comment:

mysweetpaperdreams said...

I really love these pages Tina, you are so talented. Your pages make the world a prettier place. :)

((HUGS))
Tammie