A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

This weeks listings......

Well here are this weeks listings. I was surprised that I was actually able to get four done this week. Something about this very very cold week that just left me feeling drained and tired. We haven't gotten past the 20 degree mark in about 3 days and it has gone as low as negative 15! The children actually had a delayed start yesterday due to the cold, it was negative 30 with the wind chill at around 7 am..... The bus stop was definitely NOT the place to be.. :)

My favorite layout this week would have to be the Nutcracker Ballet. It took me over four hours to complete due the detailing of the little bears outfits. There is Clara holding her nutcracker, The Prince, The Nutcracker, The Mouse King and what Nutcracker layout would be complete without the Sugarplum fairy! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week. I am going out today to enjoy the toasty 26 degrees!




No comments: