A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Friday, July 2, 2010

Listings up for this week...

I took a huge risk by doing some boy layouts this week. I am really not sure why, I guess it goes in spurts, but my sales on boy layouts don't always do so well so I tend to shy away from them. When I first started selling on ebay I did very well with them. Over the years, not so much. :) I have been trying to go through the thousands of paper in my stash and found this dinosaur paper that I just had to use again. I thought, how could I make it different from the last? Ah, my little kids as cavemen!!! I really did love the way they came out, the little girl even has bones in her ponytails. The treehouse is always a fun summer one to do, this time I tried to change it up a little. :) I have been doing layouts for over 7 years - at least 4 or 5 a week... Sometimes ideas are few and far between when you have just about done them all! :) :) Remember, suggestions are always welcomed.....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all of your layouts. I'd love it if you'd do a Halloween CD!
Lisa