A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Well, we had a wonderful Christmas Eve and a wonderful Christmas day!  Being away from the family is very difficult this time of year.  We are so thankful to have moved into such a great neighborhood and to be surrounded by great friends! Tonight we are having a party at our house with our surrounding neighbors, 6 families!!!  It is going to be FUN!

I have managed to keep a couple of layouts listed during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  A task that wasn't that easy.  :)  I think the part that wasn't easy was actually staying out of my office..  I DREAM scrapbooking!  :)  Here is what I have listed this week.  I did change my listing days to accommodate the holidays since they both fell on my regular listing night of Wednesdays..






I was also able to get a couple boarder, piecings and photo mat sets finished.  I LOVE doing these as a way for my customers to "catch up" on their scrapbooking for the year.  My original intention was to do 4 or more sets a week - haven't reached that goal so I may continue doing a couple through January.





No comments: