A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Here is our official Christmas photo for 2008....  Not an easy task this year.  Tyler just didn't want to take the picture and I swear he was making a face in every other photo.  I was concentrating on the girls to make sure they were looking cute and little did I know what Tyler was doing.
So the family letter is done and waiting to be printed, I have sent the pictures to Walgreens to get printed - love how easy some things are - the family video is 2/3 done, the Christmas shopping is no where done, and I have a few things to catch up on and then I am going to take a week off.  I haven't done that in a long time - thank goodness I love what I do!  :)  I am sure I will sneak into my office to do something, how can one really stay away from scrapping!  
From my family to yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
I couldn't resist putting this one in....  Sorry Tyler, maybe the next time, you won't make it so hard!  :)

No comments: