A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Yet another day with Tornado warnings

This is just getting to be a little too much!  Monday our eyes stayed peeled to the sky. We saw some major storms overhead and when we turned on the tv it was confirmed, tornado warnings.  I walked into my bedroom and looked out the window, sure enough we could see a funnel cloud.  It was in Elizabeth about 20 to 25 minutes from my house.  We watched it as it touched down, what a horrible scary thing!  Luckily, no one was injured and it mostly stayed in open field.  Needless to say it was very hard to concentrate on scrapbooking that day, all I could think of was the Wizard of Oz.  So , guess what layout I have up this week?  :)  Here are a few of what is listed:
Jack and the Beanstalk, Beach Woody and of course, The Wizard of Oz.....  I may have to offer the characters as a set next week.






No comments: