A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Monday, October 6, 2008

It is a worrisome time

Times are tough for everyone. We see it everywhere we turn. Friends loosing their homes, their jobs. My family and I have had to cut costs in every way that we can, after all my husband is a district manager in the very volatile world of retail. I very recently, returned to clipping coupons. I just can not believe how much you are able to save! I have also found a great deal of blogs that are set up just to discuss coupons and where to combine them for the best savings. My friend Shannon started me on this quest and together we share idea's, unused coupons, and websites. Here are just a few that we have found that offer a ton of ideas to aid in our saving quest:

PRINTABLEGROCERYCOUPON

SHORTCUTS

MONEYSAVINGMOM

SUPERCOUPONGIRL


I would LOVE to hear your success stories with saving money at the regist
er!

No comments: