A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A sneak peek at tomorrow nights listing, and BTDL's 8x8 challenge

Well the lighting wasn't so great when I took the picture, but here is a sneak peek into one of my listings for tomorrow. Once again, my all time favorite colors to use together. The princess carriage was real challenge to put together but I am thrilled with the result. Full layout will be listed tomorrow along with 3 others and a piecing.



BTDL ® introduced its newest monthly challenge this Sunday. Of course, I was a day late in my listings but will try my very best to make the Sunday deadline every week. I LOVE participating in the challenges and am looking forward to listing every week...




The BTDL® Design Team is delighted to introduce the “Just Right” pages, perfectly proportioned pages for the increasingly popular 8x8 albums. Each Sunday night, search BTDL on eBay to find an excellent selection of 8x8 premade scrapbook pages by a variety of talented artists on our design team. Because 8x8 albums are "just right", they are easy to display, pass around to show off, or give as gifts. You’ll have a complete scrapbook faster than you can say “Happily Ever After.”



Here are my listings for the challenge...




No comments: