A VIEW OF MY RECENT LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

IT IS WEDNESDAY.............

My busiest day of the week! I have two layouts to complete, photo's to take and edit, and auctions to load.... Brian is out of town - again - so that always adds a little stress into the mixture.
I have so much that I have been thinking about adding on here but I won't be able to do so today. I just wanted to pop in and tell you about our newest contest. It went out in today's BTDL® NEWS LETTER... Here it is:

We at BTDL are excited to announce another contest for our wonderful customers. We always wonder what happens to the piecings and embellishments you purchase from us on our website and thought this would be just the way to get a peek! So click on the logo to be taken to our site for all the details on the contest. We look forward to seeing your submissions:
''

No comments: